Where can you catch up with the Confidentiality Institute?
1. July 22-24, 2014 Financial Empowerment Symposium hosted by Allstate Foundation & National Network to End Domestic Violence in Washington, D.C.
2. July 29-31, 2014 Technology Summit hosted by National Network to End Domestic Violence in San Jose, CA
3. August 4-8, 2014 Effective Communicaion with the Legal Services Client hosted by Practicing Law Institute via interactive webcourse
4. August 11, 2014 Confidentiality hosted by Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence in Annapolis, MD
Where did you just miss the Confidentiality Institute?
1. June 19, 2014 Protecting Privacy to Enhance Safety Pro Bono Training Webinar hosted by American Bar Association
2. June 9, 2014 Confidentiality in Safe Haven Supervised Visitation Centers Webinar hosted by National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
3. June 3-4, 2014 Two Days in June Conference hosted by Idaho Council on DV and Victim Assistance
3. May 23, 2014 20-Hour Court Advocacy Training hosted by Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women's Network in Chicago, IL
4. Apr 2014 An Ethical Approach to Mandatory Reporting when Children Witness Domestic Violence hosted by Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women's Network in Chicago, IL
1. Model Release of Information Form
2. 2014 Summary State Statutes
3. Confidentiality and Emergencies
4. Medical Privacy and Domestic Violence Victims
5. Confidentiality Flowchart/Brochure
Alicia Aiken, Executive Director